Send Topic Print
Team History (Read 4486 times)
kamkor
Global Moderator

Soul to Soul

Poland
Re: Team History
Reply #15 - Oct 25th, 2005 at 6:27am

Yup that's true, and I can tell now that you can start looking forward to some news coming this weekend. Smiley

IP Logged

Players_Club
Global Moderator

Good enough..

USA
Reply #16 - Mar 1st, 2006 at 6:38pm

I am posting this here because, Well honestly I don't put credit where it is always due. Tonight I had a chance to watch Toni do quite a few laps and.. Well, I was pretty impressed in his ability. You guys have a very good team and you all should be proud to have Toni as a part of your team. It isn't to often I sit back and watch and want to make it public that I was in aww. In short I see this team as the new PjD of this era. You guys are doing a great job and you all as a team are the best of the best IMO. PjD isn't as well known as it used to be and most don't know the reputation that it held. You guys are doing now what PjD did long ago. Keep up the good work! Good Job!

...&&sig made by Vendetta&&&&

IP Logged

Stanley Carter
Administrator

Saiko D Drifter

Malaysia
Reply #17 - Mar 1st, 2006 at 6:49pm

Players_Club wrote on Mar 1st, 2006 at 6:38pm:
I am posting this here because, Well honestly I don't put credit where it is always due. Tonight I had a chance to watch Toni do quite a few laps and.. Well, I was pretty impressed in his ability. You guys have a very good team and you all should be proud to have Toni as a part of your team. It isn't to often I sit back and watch and want to make it public that I was in aww. In short I see this team as the new PjD of this era. You guys are doing a great job and you all as a team are the best of the best IMO. PjD isn't as well known as it used to be and most don't know the reputation that it held. You guys are doing now what PjD did long ago. Keep up the good work! Good Job!

Thanks for the kind words PC.

PjD has been an inspiration for us and we have been looking up to you guys even before Saiko D was formed.

We'll do our best.  Wink

...&&Feel the Groove, Saiko D Power...&&...
WWW Stanley Carter 105629652 wongtiingyew  
IP Logged

Players_Club
Global Moderator

Good enough..

USA
Reply #18 - Mar 1st, 2006 at 7:01pm

Well you guys are all on a straight path to good things. You already have the Rep that travels from S2 to Demo. I still feel kinda wierd, I don't normally express good or bad to any team or person. As myself representing PjD I don't see a team that I'd rather follow in our footsteps then Saiko^D. You guys and SWC and ADA IMO are holding LFS Drifting scene strong, Keep it up!

...&&sig made by Vendetta&&&&

IP Logged

sometrueno

THE SUPREME JUDGE OF RAD

Vancouver, British Columbia
Reply #19 - Jan 8th, 2007 at 3:14pm

I want a 2006 story. Cheesy

sometrueno Some+Trueno  
IP Logged

Stanley Carter
Administrator

Saiko D Drifter

Malaysia
Reply #20 - Jan 8th, 2007 at 3:30pm

Quote:
I want a 2006 story. Cheesy

Hmm... not really sure if that's necessary though.  Tongue

...&&Feel the Groove, Saiko D Power...&&...
WWW Stanley Carter 105629652 wongtiingyew  
IP Logged

moregore
Torque Rookie

SaikoD unskilled gripper

Europe, Finland, Hameenlinna
Reply #21 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 6:08am

Maybe historical movie with lfs footage and some real life scenes ?  Roll Eyes kam.... <3

I remember watching pjd guys drifting back then. I was just  Shocked and then got the inspiration Smiley So for me, if i am done anything for SaikoD, it's because of pjd Smiley

moregore  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print